The video walks you through the steps required to install WHMCS from Softaculous.
If you are in search of a complete billing and support solution for your online business, WHMCS is a high recommend. With this software application at your disposal, you can easily deal with everything from signup to termination. The business automation tool provides you with greater control over your online business on a day-to-day basis. You can install WHMCS from Softaculous within minutes from your hosting cPanel.
To install WHMCS, you’ll need to follow these steps –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Go to the Software/Services section.
3. Click on the Softaculous icon.
4. Click on WHMCS under E-Commerce in left navigation.
5. Click on the Install tab.
6. If your site has SSL, select HTTPS protocol.
7. Select the domain name where you want it installed.
8. Set the Directory and Data Directory Name.
9. Enter Company Name and Company Email.
10. You’ll need a valid license key. Click ‘Here’ to get a trial license.
11. Type your First and Last Name.
12. Enter Company Name.
13. Fill out the rest of the form as completely as possible.
14. Click the Signup button.
15. Check your email (the one your entered during signup) to get the key.
16. Enter the trial key.
17. Enter Admin Username, Password, First Name, Last Name and Email.
18. Click the Install button.
In a moment, you’ll get a confirmation message that WHMCS software was successfully installed.