In this video tutorial, we show you how to install WordPress from Softaculous in cPanel.
The quickest and the easiest way to install WordPress is via Softaculous from inside the cPanel. One of the most used blogging CMSes by professionals, WordPress makes blog management great fun. If you want to use it to build a website or blog, you can install the application from within the cPanel of your website in minutes.
Follow these steps to install WordPress using Softaculous –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Software/Services section.
3. Click on the Softaculous icon.
4. Click on WordPress in the left navigation menu.
5. Click on the Install tab (at the top) on the Overview page.
6. Select the domain where you want WordPress installed.
7. Enter site name and description.
8. Enter Admin username, password and email.
9. Click the Install button.
In a moment, you’ll see a confirmation message that WordPress was installed successfully.