Watch this video to find out how you can install WordPress MU using Softaculous.
Just like you can install WordPress from Softaculous, you can also install WordPress MU (or Multi-User). As the name suggests, WordPress MU allows you to launch multiple blogs with only one installation. You can install this application from inside your web hosting cPanel without any kind of hassle at all.
Follow these steps to install WordPress MU –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Software/Services section.
3. Click on the Softaculous icon to open it.
4. Click on WordPress MU in left navigation menu.
5. On the Overview page, click on the Install tab.
6. Select the domain where you want WordPress MU installed.
7. Set the site name and description.
8. Enter Admin password and email; leave Admin username as ‘admin’.
9. Click the Install button.
The software will be installed in a moment. You’ll also receive a confirmation message about the same.