In this video, you’ll learn how to limit the number of auto responder messages sent in cPanel.
The Auto Responder tool under Mail section in cPanel allows you to create auto responders, automatic responses to senders from your email address when you’re unavailable, according to your specific requirements.
While setting them up, you can also easily limit their number. For example, you can set an auto responder to send automatic responses to the sender at the interval of every 3 or 4 or 5 hours.
Let’s edit an existing auto responder and see how to limit the number of auto responders sent –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Go to the Mail section.
3. Click on the Auto Responders icon.
4. Click the Edit link against an existing auto responder.
5. Go to the Interval field to set the frequency.
6. Enter the digit 3, for example, in the Interval field.
7. Click Create/Modify to save the changes you have made.
You’re done! Now, the auto responder messages will be sent at the interval of every 3 hours regardless of how many times the auto responder is actually triggered.