Have the idea of limiting the number of posts in the RSS feed of your WordPress site ever come to your mind?
It’s possible to show as many or as less posts in the RSS feed as possible.
By reducing the number of posts shown in the RSS feed, you can compel visitors to navigate to your site. The task can be accomplished from within the WordPress dashboard.
Here’s how to do it –
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
2. In the left navigation, go to Settings and click on Reading.
3. Choose a value for ‘Syndication feed show the most recent’ option.
4. Choose either ‘full text’ or ‘summary’ next to the option just below.
5. Click the Save Changes button.
That’s how you can limit the number of posts that you want to show in the RSS feed of your WordPress site. As mentioned in step #4, you can also choose whether you want to show an entire post in the RSS feed or just a summary of the same.