In this video tutorial, we show you how to remove a script or software installed by Softaculous.
Softaculous allows you to automatically install a number of scripts as per your specific requirements. But it also offers you easy management options. For example, if you don’t want any particular script any more, you can remove them from your cPanel.
Here’s how to remove a script installed by Softaculous –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Software/Services section.
3. Click-open Softaculous.
4. Click the List icon at the top.
5. Click the red X next to the script you want to remove.
6. Uncheck any of the boxes, if you want to save the directory, database or database user for future installations.
7. Click the Remove Installation button.
8. Click OK to confirm.
[Note: Before you click the OK button to confirm removal, you should remember that these actions can’t be reversed.]