Check out this video tutorial to learn how you can remove a user from a MySQL database in cPanel.
You may have multiple users assigned to different databases. Depending on what your specific requirements, you can always remove a user from a database. Remember that removing a user from a database is different from deleting a user altogether. You can achieve this easily from inside your web hosting cPanel in minutes.
Here’s how to do it –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Databases section.
3. Click on the MySQL Databases icon.
4. Find the database you want to remove user from, in the table of databases.
5. Locate the user you want to remove from that database.
6. Click the delete icon against that user.
7. Click the Delete User from Database button to confirm removal.
That’s how you can have a user removed from a particular database. If you click Go Back, you’ll still see the user in the list of the current users at the bottom of page. The user itself hasn’t been deleted. But it’s been removed from the database you wanted to.