In this video tutorial, we show you how to repair a MySQL database in cPanel.
Your MySQL databases may show different types of errors from time to time. If the databases get corrupted, you should first try to identify the exact issues before proceeding to repair them. If you run a database error check and it shows ‘crashed’, you can always repair the specific MySQL database from within your web hosting cPanel.
The steps to follow include –
1. Log in to your web hosting cPanel.
2. Go to Databases.
3. Click on the MySQL Databases icon.
4. Navigate to the Modify Databases section.
5. In the Repair DB drop down box, choose the database you want to repair.
6. Click the Repair DB button.
That’s how you can have a selected MySQL database repaired.