Check out this video to know how you can set a default email address for unrouted emails in cPanel.
The cPanel control panel allows you to set a default email address where you would want all the unrouted emails to go.
You need to use a default address because it will help you collect those emails that are sent to an invalid or mistyped address for your domain. You can accomplish this important task in just a couple of steps from inside your web hosting cPanel.
Here’s how to do it –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Mail section.
3. Click on the Default Address icon.
4. Select the domain for which you want to set the default email address.
5. Select the Forward to Email Address option.
6. Type the email address where you want the unrouted emails to go.
7. Click the Change button.
That’s how you can set a default email address for all the unrouted emails. Now, you can be sure that even if someone uses an invalid email address for your domain, you won’t lose the emails. All these emails will automatically go to the default email address that you just entered.