Check out this video tutorial to learn how you can set a return to sender failure message for unrouted emails in cPanel.
From inside the cPanel, you can manage your email accounts in a number of ways. According to your specific requirements, you can also set a return to sender failure message for unrouted emails. In fact, you can complete this task in just a couple of minutes.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Go to the Mail section.
3. Click on the Default Address icon.
4. Choose the domain name for which you want to set the failure message.
5. Select this option – Discard with error to sender (at SMTP time).
6. Type the failure message you want the sender to get.
7. Click the Change button.
That’s how you can set a failure or error message for all unrouted emails in the cPanel.