The video below shows you how to set up a forwarder for a domain in cPanel.
Apart from creating an email forwarder in cPanel, you can also set up a domain forwarder, which allows you to forward the copies of all the incoming emails from one domain to another. When you add a domain forwarder, you should always keep in mind that this overrides the default email address for the forwarded domain. Setting up a forwarder for an entire domain can be easily achieved from within the web hosting cPanel.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. Navigate to the Mail section.
3. Click on the Forwarders icon.
4. Click the Add Domain Forwarder button.
5. Select the domain for which you need the forwarding set up.
6. Enter the domain where the emails will be forwarded.
7. Click the Add Domain Forwarder button.
That’s how you can add domain forwarders in cPanel so that all the emails sent to one domain are copied to another.