Watch this video tutorial to know how you can set up an IMAP email account on your iPad.
Accessing emails while on the go is an urgent need of the time. If you feel excited about setting up an IMAP email account on your iPad, you can accomplish the task in a few easy steps.
Here’s how to set it up –
1. Locate and press the Settings icon.
2. Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars in the left hand side.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Choose Other.
5. Press Add Mail Account.
6. Enter Name, Email Address and Password for the email account you want to set up.
7. Change the automatic Description, if you want.
8. Press the Next button at the top right.
9. Make sure that the IMAP option is selected.
10. Enter the Host Name, Username and Password for incoming mail server.
11. Enter the Host Name, Username and Password for outgoing mail server.
12. Press the Next button at the top right.
13. Press the Save button.
That’s how you can set up an IMAP email account on your iPad within a couple of minutes. To check your email, you can return to the home screen and press the Mail icon.