Watch this video to find out how you can set up an autoresponder in cPanel.
Setting up emails as usual even when an autoresponder is functioning.
Follow these steps to set up an autoresponder –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. In the Mail section, click on the Autoresponders icon.
3. If you manage multiple domains, select the domain for which you want to set up an autoresponder.
4. Click the Add Autoresponder button.
5. On the next page, enter an interval value, an email address for which you want to create an autoresponder.
6. Complete other fields which include – From, Subject and Body (i.e. the text of the response). Then choose a Start and a Stop time for the autoresponder to function as you want.
7. Click the Create/Modify button to save.
If your selected ‘Start’ time is ‘Immediately’, the autoresponder will be activated without any delay.