Watch this video tutorial to know how you can susbcribe to RSS feed in Apple Mail.
Among other important tasks that you can perform using Apple Mail, you can also subscribe to RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds. Therefore, you don’t need to juggle between emails and RSS news feeds on a day-to-day basis. In your Apple Mail inbox, you can get the RSS news feeds, articles and headlines, from across the web.
Before you add the RSS feed to your Apple Mail, however, you need to find the feed in your browser (e.g. Safari) first.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Log in to your Apple Mail.
2. Select the feed you want to add in Safari browser.
3. Click the plus (+) icon in the browser.
4. Select where (i.e. Mail) you want to add the bookmark.
5. Click the Add button.
6. Return to Apple Mail, and you’ll see the RSS feed added.
To manage the RSS feed, do these –
7. Go to Mail.
8. Click Preferences.
9. Click RSS.
10. Change your default RSS reader (i.e. Mail).
11. Select how often to check for updates.
12. Choose when to remove articles.
13. Close the window.
14. Right-click any feed to manage options for that specific feed.
15. Use the Apple Hot menu to rename, delete or archive feeds.
That’s how you can subscribe to RSS feeds in Apple Mail and manage them right from your inbox.