In the video, we show you how to update your contact email address in cPanel.
This tutorial is for customers on the Pickaweb hosting service.
Any new update or information about your cPanel. Therefore, it’s crucial to make sure that your primary contact email in your cPanel account is up-to-date. You can update this information anytime.
Follow these steps –
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. In the preferences section, click on the Update Contact Info icon.
3. Enter a working email address.
4. Enter an alternate or secondary email address.
5. Choose notification preferences.
6. Click the Save button.
You’ve successfully updated the contact information.