Normally when you can receive emails but you can’t send, its an authentication issue. To send email via the Pickaweb servers, your outgoing emails need to be authenticated with your email account password.
How to turn on authentication – Outlook
1. Click the Tools menu in Outlook.
2. Click Email Accounts.
3. Click View or change existing e-mail accounts.
4. Click Next.
5. Highlight an email account.
6. Click Change.
7. Click More Settings.
8. Click Outgoing Server tab.
9. Check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
10. Make sure that Use same setting as my incoming mail server is selected.
11. Click OK.
12. Click Next.
13. Click Finish.
We hope you have found this tutorial useful on not being able to send emails via Outlook.
Thanks for reading and leave your questions below to keep the conversation going.