Installing web hosting account in a couple of simple steps.
Here’s how to accomplish this task –
1) Log in to cPanel.
2) Go to Softaculous available under Software/Services category.
3) Click on E-Commerce on the left pane.
4) Select Magento. You will get a overview about Magento.
5) To install, click Install option available at the top pane.
6) You will redirected to a form structure to fill the details for the installation.
7) Fill the necessary details and then click Install.
You have successfully installed Magento now you can log in to the Magento administrator page and then start managing the online store.