Watch this video tutorial to find out how you can invite a friend to Gmail.
When Gmail was first rolled out, it didn’t offer a direct sign up for everyone. In fact, the accounts were given out on an invitation-only basis. Though it’s directly available to everyone today, Gmail still provides you with an option to invite your friends or colleagues.
Here’s how to invite a friend to Gmail –
- Log in to your Gmail.
- Scroll down, and locate the Invite a friend section in left column.
- In the box, enter the email address of the friend you would like to invite.
- Click the Preview Invite button (or click the Send Invite button directly).
- If required, add more email addresses and a customized note.
- When you’re done, click the Send Invites button.
That’s how you can send one or multiple Gmail invites at once to your friends, co-workers, colleagues etc.