Watch this quick video tutorial to know how you can log in to Gmail with your Google account.
Gmail is a free, web-based email service offered by Google.
It comes along with a wide range of easy to use features like tabbed inbox, spam filters, mobile app, social network integration and Google video and voice chat among others. If you have a Google account, you can log in to your Gmail inbox in a minute to access and manage your emails.
Follow these simple steps –
- Type gmail.com in your browser.
- Enter your username; you can leave out the @gmail.com part.
- Enter your password.
- Deselect Stay Signed In option or leave it selected, as you would prefer.
- Finally, click the Sign in button.
You’ve successfully logged in to your Google account and signed in to your Gmail inbox. To log out of Gmail, you’ll need to click the Sign out link in the top right corner.
- Sign in to Gmail
- Sign in to your Google Account with another email address
- Sign in to Gmail – iPhone & iPad
I hope you found this information useful on how to login to Gmail.
Thanks for reading and leave your questions below to keep the conversation going.