In this video, we show you how to modify a hosting account disk space quota in WHM.
Every hosting account that you create via WHM will have the space and other features of the hosting plan that they are on. You can easily modify a hosting account quota within your WHM using the Account Functions feature. The account quota is usually set in the assigned package. However, you can always upgrade or downgrade the account by assigning another package to it.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Log in to your WHM interface.
2. Click on the Account Functions icon.
3. Click on the Quota Modification sub-icon.
4. Select the account for which you want to modify the quota.
5. Click the Modify button.
6. Change the hosting account quota as required.
7. Click the Save button.
You’ve successfully modified the disk space quota for the selected hosting account included in your reseller hosting plan.