Watch this video to learn how to modify a hosting account in WHM.
This tutorial applies to customers on the resellers hosting service.
You can easily modify any hosting account in WHM. The Modify an Account tool under the Account Functions feature in WHM allows you do all the modifications you may want in an account in your reseller hosting plan. Whether you want to change the cPanel username, the main document, number of allowed email accounts, FTP accounts, disk quota, bandwidth values or any other cPanel features, you can do it all from within your WHM interface in a couple of easy steps.
Here’s how to do it –
1. Log in to your WHM interface.
2. Click on the Account Functions icon.
3. Click on the Modify an Account sub-icon.
4. Select the account you want to modify.
5. Click the Modify button.
6. Make changes as required.
7. Click the Save button.
You’ve successfully modified the account.