In this video tutorial, you’ll learn how to open Apple Mail.
Apple Mail is an email program is included by default with Apple’s Mac OS X operating system. In order to use Apple Mail follow the instructions below.
Here’s how to do it –
1. Hover over the dock until you find the Mail icon.
2. Click the Mail icon to launch the program.
3. If you’re unable to locate the Mail icon, click the magnifying glass at the top right corner of your desktop.
4. Type the word Mail in the box that opens.
5. Click on Mail as it shows.
Otherwise, you can also open your Apple Mail by opening a new Finder Window.
1. Go to File
2. Click the New Finder Window.
3. Click Applications.
4. Double-click the Mail icon.
That’s how you can open Apple Mail and start using the email program for your day-to-day communications.