In this video, we show how you can park a domain in WHM.
This is a tutorial for the reseller hosting service.
A domain name can be parked to redirect to an existing website. Your customers can park domain names themselves via cPanel or you can do this for them in WHM.
Here’s how you can accomplish this task –
1. Log in to your WHM interface.
2. Click on the DNS Functions icon.
3. Click on the Park a Domain sub-icon.
4. Select an existing domain name.
5. Enter the new domain name that you want to park.
6. Click the Submit button.
You’ve successfully parked a new domain name in WHM. From now on, it will point to the selected existing domain name.