Our online website builder tool allows you to create stunning websites without having to mess with a single line of code. Among other features that this tool offers, it also gives you the option of using an image replace option, which is quite easy and simple to use for your requirements.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Click on Simple Option.
2. Click on Browse to upload your image.
3. When the navigation box comes up navigate on your computer to locate the image, once you have located the image click on it.
4. Click on Open.
5. The image path will display in the text box next to ‘Upload your own ‘image’. Click on UPLOAD.
6. You will now get the option to select the part of the image to display and resize it. Click on OK.
7. With your mouse click on the arrows to move and resize the image. Once finished click on Submit.
8. You will now have an option to select an effect, also to view more effects by clicking on ‘More Options’, click on your chosen.
9. You will now be directed to the homepage that displays your image. Click on Approve.
If the template you chose supports image changes on inner pages you will get a prompt to change the image on the inner pages.