If you would like to show a different fact, quote, or other piece of text every time a visitor views your website, you can use the Random HTML Generator.
To insert random text on a web page, follow these steps –
1. At the CGI Center, click the Random HTML Generator link.
2. Enter any information you would like to display into the text box.
* Separate each comment by line.
3. Click Save.
4. Add the line of HTML code shown on the Editing the Random HTML Template screen to your web page’s HTML.
* <!–#include virtual=”/cgi-sys/randhtml.cgi?user”–>
* Replace user with your username.
* Make sure to save the web page with a name ending in .shtml.
Every time a visitor views the web page, he’ll see a fact or quote from the text box.