Watch this video to find out how you can set up a cron job in cPanel.
A cron job will allow you to schedule tasks (executed from a script file) so that they happen at the specific times you choose in cPanel.
Here’s how to set it up –
1. Log in to your cPanel interface.
2. In the Advanced section, click on the Cron Jobs icon.
3. Enter an email where you’ll receive notification.
4. Define the running frequency of the cron job.
5. Enter the command of the script you want to run. [It should include the path from root.]
6. Click the Add New Cron Job button.
Check out the list of the scheduled tasks at the bottom of the screen. You’ve successfully set the cron job.