In this video tutorial, you’ll learn setting up your email signature on your iPad.
When you have set up an email signature, it will be added to the end of every email message that you send. Keep in mind that a professional email signature provides you with an additional opportunity to stand out quickly. If you have an email account already set up on your iPad, you can create your email signature in a few moments.
The steps you’ll need to follow include –
1. Locate and press the Settings icon.
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars from the left menu.
3. Scroll down and select the Signature option.
4. Enter your signature in the text box.
5. When you’re done, press the Mail, Contacts, .. button to go back.
That’s all you need to do to set up your email signature on your iPad. To check it, you should go back to the home screen, press the Mail icon and compose a new email message.