There are various tools available in cPanel to identify the Error logs, bandwidth usage, Awstasts, Latest visitors etc., for your domain.
These tools highly help identify the statistics of your site.
1. Log in to cPanel.
2. You can see the category called Logs, where the statistics tools are available.
Now, let us disuss the various tools avaialble.
1. Latest visitors – This tool lists the last 300 unique visitors to your website. It will give the IP address, Time stamp, Bytes transferred, OS and the browser of the visitor.
2. Bandwidth – Here you can check the bandwidth usage of your account. It will give the statistics based on Graph, Pie-chart and also the exact daily usage. By using this tool, you can also find out the statistics of the individual services’s bandwidth usage.
3. Raw Access Logs – Raw Access Logs allows you to see who has visited your website without displaying graphs, charts or other graphics. You can use the Raw Access Logs menu to download a zipped version of the server’s access log for your site. This can be very useful when you want to quickly be able to see who is visiting your site.
4. Error log – These are all the errors, generated by your website. This tool allows you to determine if there is a problem with your web site pages and scripts.
5. Choose Log Programs – Use this tool to define which applications to invoke for the statistics displaying.
6. Awstats – The most comprehensive visual statistics tool in cPanel. It lists the visits to your website and separates it based on country, time etc.