To change the IPS tag for a domain, follow the steps below.
Steps To Modify The IPS Tag
1) Go to http://manage.opensrs.net.
2) Enter the domain name details which you want to change the IPS tag. If you lost the login credentials, contact Our 24×7 Support team for getting the details.
3) After you’re logged in, click on Domain Extras option.
4) Change the IPS tag to the new IPS tag and then click Save.
5) The settings will be saved
See also the following resources:
- How to transfer a UK Domain Name to Pickaweb
- Domain Transfer Guide
- How to transfer a Domain Away from Pickaweb
- Bulk transfer domains to Pickaweb
If you have any questions about domain transfers contact us now via chat.