In this video tutorial, we show you how to suspend or unsuspend a cPanel hosting account via WHM.
This article applies to customers on a Pickaweb reseller plan.
Via your cPanel hosting account will be redirected to the default suspended account page you’ve created.
You can also unsuspend the account and when you do so the hosting service will be activated instantly.
Given below are the steps you’ll need to follow to suspend or unsuspend a cPanel hosting account from within WHM –
1. Log in to your WHM.
2. Click on the Account Functions icon.
3. Click on the Manage Account Suspension sub-icon.
4. Select the account that you want to suspend.
5. Type in a reason for suspension, for your own convenience.
6. Click the Suspend button.
7. Go back to the Manage Account Suspension page.
8. Select the account you want to unsuspend (marked in red).
9. Click the Unsuspend button.
We hope you have found this tutorial useful on how to suspend or unsuspend a hosting account in cPanel.
Thanks for reading and leave your questions below to keep the conversation going.