Watch this video to know how you can terminate or delete a hosting account in WHM.
This tutorial is for customers on the reseller hosting package.
Just like you suspend or unsuspend a hosting account, you can also terminate a hosting account permanently within WHM. It’s important to note that once you terminate or delete one of your customer’s hosting accounts in WHM, you can’t reverse the action because the entire data is deleted from the server.
To accomplish the task, you’ll need to follow these steps –
1. Log in to your WHM.
2. Click on the Account Functions icon.
3. Click on the Terminate an Account link in left navigation.
4. Select the account you want terminated.
5. Click the Terminate button.
6. Click OK to confirm action (as a pop-up appears).
You’ve successfully terminated the selected hosting account.