To avoid attacks, most of the servers are protected with simultaneous FTP connection limit per IP address. If the number simultaneous FTP connections from an IP address exceeds the allowed limit, this error is returned by the FTP server application to stop further connections from that particular IP address.
Delete the idle FTP connections via cPanel.
- Go to https://www.pickaweb.co.uk/ip/ and find out your IP address.
- Just login to cPanel >> Files >> FTP Accounts
- Delete the idle connections from your IP address.
Limit simultaneous connections in FileZilla
- Go to FileZilla >> Site Manager
- Select the Site from the list in the Select Entry box.
- Click on Transfer Settings.
- Set the value of Limit number of simultaneous connections to a smaller value, say 5.
- Click OK.
If you need any help chat to us now. We are available 24×7.