If you are transferring a US domain (.com, .net, .org, .biz, .info) away from Pickaweb please follow the following procedure
1. Order a transfer service from your new registrar. They will advise the full process to you.
2. The transfer process is fully automated & they will send an authorisation request to the listed admin email contact of the domain which you must approve. You can verify the Admin Contact by performing a WHOIS Search on your domain name
3. Login to your Domain Management Area at https://manage.opensrs.net/ – If you don’t have the login details please send an email to [email protected] so we can send it to the admin email of the domain.
4. When logged in, select the “Domain Locking” link & set the lock to “Disabled” to unlock the domain. Domain locking is standard security feature of US domain names.
5. Select the “Domain Extras” link & you will see your AUTH Code (or EPP Code as it is also referred to). Make a note of this & when you receive the transfer authorisation email from your new registrar you will need to enter that when prompted to approve the transfer.
If you require any additional support please email [email protected]
If you have a hosting service you must request the cancellation via your Pickaweb billing area – there is a forgotten password feature that will email you the login details.