In this video tutorial, you’ll see how to upgrade or downgrade a hosting account in WHM.
This tutorial applies to customers on the reseller hosting service.
Via WHM you can easily upgrade or downgrade web hosting accounts.
The Account Function tool, available in your WHM, allows you to perform this task easily.
Given below are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Log in to your WHM.
2. Click on the Account Functions icon.
3. Click on the Upgrade/Downgrade an Account link in left navigation.
4. Select the account you want upgraded or downgraded.
5. Click the Modify button.
6. Select a new package for the account.
7. Click the Upgrade/Downgrade button.
You’ve successfully upgraded or downgraded the selected web hosting account in WHM.