Watch this video tutorial on how to use cPanel branding in WHM.
This tutorial is for clients on the reseller hosting service.
In WHM, you can customize the appearance of your customers’ cPanel account.
You can display your own logo and much more.
The Branding tool available under the cPanel section of your WHM allows you to do all this quite easily.
Before you apply a branding style, you can preview it.
Follow these steps:
1. Log in to your WHM interface.
2. Click on the cPanel icon.
3. Click on the Branding sub-icon.
4. Click the Live Editor, next to the x3 theme.
5. Click Edit this Style link under the blue_lagoon theme.
6. Edit parts of the theme, as required.
7. Click Edit Logos.
8. Browse to the location of the new logo.
9. Click the Upload Images button.
That’s how you can edit a cPanel theme.