The video tutorial shows you how to use Feature Manager in WHM.
This tutorial is for reseller hosting customers.
If you are looking to add more flexibility to the web hosting solutions you offer, the Feature Manage tool comes in handy. With this tool available under the Packages section of your WHM, you can easily create or edit feature lists. That’s how you can provide or prevent access to specific features both in cPanel and WHM.
Follow these steps –
1. Log in to your WHM.
2. Click on the Packages icon.
3. Click on the Feature Manager sub-icon.
4. Give a name to your feature list.
5. Click the Add button.
6. Customize the existing feature list.
7. Click the Save button.
8. Click on the Packages link again.
9. Click on the Edit a Package icon.
10. Select the package, and then click the edit button.
11. Select the feature list that you’ve created from drop down menu.
12. Click the Save Changes button.
You’ve successfully created a custom feature list and applied or linked the same to a package as well.