Whether you’re just starting out or you’re an experienced user, web hosting is a huge subject which covers a lot of ground.
To help you understand it all we’ve created a full guide on everything to do with web hosting. It covers everything you need to know from entry level basics right through to more advanced concepts.
We’ve included frequently asked questions as well as guides and comparisons of different services to help you make informed decisions when choosing the best option for your needs.
Here we’ve pulled together some useful hosting resources such as Buyer’s Guides, Comparisons and Options. There’s everything you need to understand the fundamentals whether you’re looking ate Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS or Dedicated Server Hosting.
- Different Types of Web Hosting Explained
- Web Hosting Guide For Beginners
- Compare Hosting Plans
- Web Hosting Prices
- Difference between Domain Name vs Web Hosting vs Website
- Web Designer Hosting Options
- How Hosting Can Affect Your Website Ranking
- How To Sell Your Web Hosting Business
- cPanel Demo
- Shared Hosting vs Reseller Hosting Explained
- Free Website Migrations
- Hosting Main Features
- Web Designer Hosting Options
- The Definitive Guide to Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting Guide for Beginners
- London Datacentre Detailed Info
- The Ultimate Guide to Dedicated Servers
- How to Install Applications like WordPress & Joomla in just 1 Click
- 10 Things You Need To Do Before Setting Up An Online Store
Types of Hosting:
There are several different types of hosting available. The choice depends on your specific needs.
If you’re just starting out or you only have one or two websites then a Shared Hosting is probably best for you.
If you are a web professional or small design agency then a Reseller Hosting plan enables you to create a recurring revenue stream for your business.
If you’re a Developer or a larger Web Design Agency and you need extra flexibility and power to run more demanding applications then a VPS is a good choice or maybe even a Dedicated Server if security is an important consideration.
We also look at specific application hosting such as for Content Management Systems like WordPress and Joomla as well as for Ecommerce platforms like Prestashop or Magento.
- cPanel Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Charity Hosting
- Hosting Free Trial
- SSD Virtual Private Servers
- SSD Reseller Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- Email Hosting
- SSD Hosting
- PrestaShop Hosting
- Magento Hosting
- Joomla Hosting
- Hosting Affiliate Programme
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you can find answers to some of the most common hosting questions such as transferring or migrating websites as well as some technical questions around things like SSD Hosting.
- Which Web Hosting Should I Use?
- What Is Web Hosting?
- How To Resell Hosting Services
- Can I Buy Web Hosting Without a Domain?
- Do You Offer Magento in Your Hosting Plans?
- How Do I Transfer My Hosting To Pickaweb?
- How Do I Upgrade My Hosting Package?
- What Is SSD Hosting?
- How Long Will It Take For My Hosting To Be Active?
- Is Your Shared Hosting SSD?
- What Do I Get With A Reseller Hosting Plan?
- Is Website Builder Included In Your Hosting Packages?
- What Is cPanel Hosting?
We’ve prepared a complete set of hosting tutorials for you and some have step by step videos to show you how to get the most from your hosting.
- Web Hosting Tutorials For Beginners
- Reseller Hosting Tutorials – WHM
- SSD Hosting Tutorial
- cPanel Video Tutorials
- How To Secure Your Website
We have a range of Addons to choose from to help secure your website.