An MX record is a setting that determines what server is responsible for accepting email messages from a specific domain.
Follow these steps to add MX record from within the cPanel of your hosting account.
1. Log in to your cPanel and locate the tab “Mail” section.
2. In the Mail section you will find an icon which looks like :
3. Click the MX icon to display the
MX Entry Maintenance Screen.
4. In ‘Add New Record’, enter the priority (0, if you add only one MX record) and Destination.
5. Click on ‘Add New Record’ below.
6. It’s done.