There are situations when you would like to either whitelist or blacklist email accounts in cPanel.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow –
1. Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome).
2. In your address bar, type: http://yourdomain/cpanel
3. Enter your username and password.
4. On the home page, under the Mail tab, select the SpamAssasin icon.
5. Click on the Enable SpamAssassin icon.
6. Click on the Configure SpamAssassin icon.
7. You may now Blacklist or Whitelist specific email addresses.
8. Enter all email addresses that you are wanting to Blacklist or Whitelist.
9. Click the Save button.
You may also do this from User Level Filtering from cPanel.
Here’s how –
1. Log in to cPanel.
2. Under the tab Mail, select User Level Filtering and configure it.
3. Click the Activate button.