When you get a HTTP error while uploading files via WordPress, please make sure that you are using the ‘Browser Uploader’ option to upload the files.
You can verify this by following the steps mentioned in the URL below:
- If you have a wordpress web hosting, login to WordPress admin.
- Click in “Add new” under “Nivo-slides” tab.
- Click on “Upload new image”.
- Select the option “Browser uploader”.
- Choose the file and click on upload.
The should fix this issue.
If you still face the issue, please send a quick mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or come to a chat with us by clicking on the Live Chat with us on our website Pickaweb.co.uk and support department will assist you further.