Among other issues that you may face, your WordPress site links going to the old site is a common one. This particular issue may be coupled with another issue that’s missing CSS.
If you find yourself faced with such issues, the fix is quite easy and quick.
The steps to follow include –
1. If you have a wordpress hosting, log in to your WordPress admin section.
2. Go to Settings in the left navigation, and click on General.
3. Enter the correct domain and path in the WordPress Address field.
4. Enter the same again in the Site Address field.
5. Finally, click the Save Changes button at the bottom.
Now, check out your WordPress site again. Hopefully, you’ll find that the problem has been fixed.