WordPress is a very popular Content Management System which allows you to control all aspects of your site. As well as the basic features you have the possibility to add extra functionality to your site using plugins.
There are literally thousands of WordPress Plugins to choose from. Some are free and others need to be purchased. You can also use a pre-made template for WordPress called a Theme. Again some are free but others are chargeable.
Beginners Guide to WordPress:
- How To Install WordPress
- How To Login To WordPress
- How to Install a WordPress Theme
- What Is A WordPress Plugin?
- How to Install A WordPress Plugin
- How To Configure WordPress
- How To Manually Update WordPress
- How to Schedule A Post In WorPress
- How To Secure WordPress
- How To Optimize WordPress
- How To Create A New WordPress User
- How To Uninstall A WordPress Plugin
- How To Install WordPress With Softaculous (via hosting control panel)
- How To Show Related Posts In WordPress
- How To Import Users From Another WordPress Site
- How To Delete An Installed WordPress Template
- How to Format a Post
- How To Transfer WordPress To A New Hosting Provider
- How To Reset Your WordPress Password
- How To Install (and Uninstall) W3 Total Cache Plugin
- WordPress Internal Server Error
- What Do I do If I have Installed a Bad WordPress Plugin?
- WordPress Home URL Fix
- How To Fix WordPress Keeps Logging Out
- How To Fix The 404 Not Found Error in WordPress
- HTTP Error While Uploading Files
- How to Protect Your WordPress Site Against Brute Force Attack